JPDS 2023 will be hybrid, held online and in-person. The in-person portion of the conference will be held in Lamoureux (LMX) and the Learning Crossroads (CRX).
When registering to attend or present at JPDS, please let us know if you require an ASL interpreter, a guide, or have any other accessibility needs. The JPDS Team is committed to becoming more inclusive each year and happily welcomes feedback and recommendations.
Campus maps can be found at the following website: https://maps.uottawa.ca/
Floor plans for LMX: https://maps.uottawa.ca/lamoureux-hall
Floor plans for CRX: https://maps.uottawa.ca/learning-crossroads
Here is a map to help with moving rooms, especially to get from room LMX 223 to CRX C240.
Volunteers will be available during the conference to assist attendees with getting to/from conference sessions.
How to Get to the Registration Desk:
The registration desk will be located on the fourth floor of LMX, outside the Resource Centre. If you registered online, you still need to check-in at the desk.
Entering from outside LMX:
- Go through the sets of double doors. On your left there will be a Café and on the right, there will be elevators. Take the elevators to the second floor. Exit and turn right and go straight. The registration desk will be in front of the Resource Centre.
Entering through CRX:
- On the first floor, head away from the windows towards the junction that connects CRX and LMX. Go to LMX, going straight until you notice the elevators on your left side. Take the elevators to the second floor. Exit and turn right and move straight. The registration desk will be in front of the Resource Centre.
- If you are on the second floor, head towards the junction that connects CRX and LMX. Keep going straight into LMX until you reach the end and turn left. The registration desk will be in front of the Resource Centre.
Accessible and/or All Gender Bathrooms:
We are looking to make more all gender restrooms available to folks, however for the current list of all gender bathrooms, please refer to the following:
- LMX/CRX: First Floor, 110, Accessible, single-stall washroom, all gender
- CRX: Second Floor, C244, Accessible, single-stall washroom, all gender
- Third Floor, 310A (all gender), 317 (all gender), 380 (Single-stall, Accessible, all gender)
- Fourth Floor: 447C (Single-stall, Accessible, all gender)
- Fifth: C547 (Single-stall, Accessible, all gender)
This year we are offering volunteer guides who can help bring you to and from conference sessions and assist with any set up you may need.
Accessible parking spots are available next to the Learning Crossroads building at 150 University Private.
For more parking possibilities, please refer to this link: https://www.uottawa.ca/parking/parking-services/parking-maps
Please note that there are costs associated with parking on campus. Details can be found here: https://www.uottawa.ca/parking/parking-services/visitors-daily-parking-rates
If you have any questions about accessibility, please send us an email at: email@example.com