While this year’s event is happening virtually and in-person, respect is key. All attendees are asked to adhere to the code of conduct described:
- Only registered participants may attend the Symposium. If you have not yet done so, please register here.
- To access the online sessions, you will be provided with the Zoom room links. The Jean-Paul Dionne Symposium Organizing Committee reserves the right to remove anyone who is not registered.
- When attending in person, we strongly encourage you to wear a mask to limit the spread of the virus. Masks will be available at the entrances to the meeting rooms.
- If you are experiencing symptoms, please stay home! Please refer to the Ontario Public Health Measures and Advice webpage for more information.
- Professional and responsible interactions are necessary to build relationships with others and to fully benefit from this event.
- You are not permitted to use defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, or offensive language during all Symposium sessions (this includes verbal, written, and oral communication). The Jean-Paul Dionne Symposium Organizing Committee reserves the right to remove anyone who uses such language.
- Attendees are not permitted to record any sessions.